The nominees for the Gemmell Awards for fantasy have been announced. The Gemmell Awards are popularly voted awards. Anyone can vote by visiting the Gemmell Award website. The winners will be announced June 13, 2014 in a ceremony at the Magic Circle in London.
The Legend Award for Best Fantasy Novel
- The Daylight War, by Peter V Brett
- Emperor of Thorns, by Mark Lawrence
- The Republic of Thieves, by Scott Lynch
- A Memory of Light, by Brandon Sanderson & Robert Jordan
- War Master’s Gate, by Adrian Tchaikovsky
The Morningstar Award for Best Fantasy Newcomer
- The Garden of Stones, by Mark T Barnes
- Headtaker, by David Guymer
- Promise of Blood, by Brian McLellan
- The Path of Anger, by Antoine Rouaud
- The Grim Company, by Luke Scull
The Ravenheart Award for Best Fantasy Cover Art:
- Benjamin Carre for the cover of The Republic of Thieves, by Scott Lynch
- Jason Chan for the cover of Emperor of Thorns, by Mark Lawrence
- Cheol Joo Lee for the cover of Skarsnik, by Guy Haley
- Gene Mollica & Michael Frost for the cover of Promise of Blood, by Brian McClellan
- Rhett Podersoo for the cover of She Who Waits, by Daniel Polansky
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.