The nominees for the Theodore Sturgeon Memorial Award have been announced. The Sturgeon for a short story. The award will be presented during the Campbell Conference, to be held June 12-15, 2014 in Lawrence KS.
- “Bloom,” by Gregory Norman Bossert
- “The Weight of the Sunrise,” by Vylar Kaftan
- “They Shall Salt the Earth with Seeds of Glass,” by Alaya Dawn Johnson
- “Over There,” by Will McIntosh
- “The Wildfires of Antarctica,” by Alan De Niro
- “The Irish Astronaut,” by Val Nolan
- “In Joy, Knowing the Abyss Behind,” by Sarah Pinsker
- “Mystic Falls,” by Robert Reed
- “Selected Program Notes from the Retrospective Exhibition of Theresa Rosenberg Latimer,” by Kenneth Scheyer
- “The Urishima Effect,” by E. Lily Yu
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.