The nominees for the John W. Campbell Awards have been announced. The award will be presented at the Campbell Conference and Awards Ceremony in Lawrence, KS on the weekend of July 13-15. The award is selected by a jury consisting of Gregory Benford, Paul Di Filippo, Sheila Finch, James Gunn, Elizabeth Anne Hull, Paul Kincaid, Christopher McKitterick, Pamela Sargent, and T.A. Shippey.
- Lexicon, by Max Barry
- Proxima, by Stephen Baxter
- The Circle, by Dave Eggers
- We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves, by Karen Joy Fowler
- Hild, by Nicola Griffith
- The Cusanus Game, by Wolfgang Jeschke
- Ancillary Justice, by Ann Leckie
- The Disestablishment of Paradise, by Phillip Mann
- Evening’s Empires, by Paul McAuley
- The Red: First Light, by Linda Nagata
- The Adjacent, by Christopher Priest
- On the Steel Breeze, by Alastair Reynolds
- Shaman, by Kim Stanley Robinson
- Neptune’s Brood, by Charles Stross
- Strange Bodies, by Marcel Theroux
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.